International Days of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
Nov. 4-11 is the international days of prayer for the persecuted Church. Thank you for joining us in prayer for them.
10 Ways to Pray for Our Persecuted Family
- Pray that persecuted believers will sense God’s presence (Heb. 13:5).
- Pray that they will feel connected to the greater Body of Christ (1 Cor.12:20, 26).
- Pray that they will be comforted by God when their family members are killed, injured or imprisoned for their witness (2 Cor. 1: 3-5).
- Pray that they will have more opportunities to share the gospel (Col. 4:3).
- Pray for their boldness to make Christ known (Phil.1:14).
- Pray that they will forgive and love their persecutors (Matt.5:44).
- Pray that their ministry activities will remain undetected by authorities or others who wish to silence them (Acts9:25).
- Pray that they will rejoice in suffering (Acts5:41).
- 9.Pray that they will be refreshed through God’s Word and grow in their faith (Eph. 6:17).
- Pray that they will be strengthened through the prayers of fellow believers (Jude 20-25).