Please join us Spring 2021 as a group of faculty, students, and campus ministry staff pray together for the campus and the larger community every Friday 11:00-11:30am. Contact us for the Zoom link.
Prayer Requests for Spring 2021:
- Pray for new faculty, that despite the many challenges of teaching virtually, they will make connections on campus and the community.
- Pray for Freshman students – both those living on campus, and those choosing to remain at home this year. Pray that God would use the challenges of COVID-19 to draw them to Himself. Pray for good soil in their hearts as they are being exposed to the gospel.
- Pray for our own hearts: ask God to make us reliant on Him, not on our own abilities and plans.
- We are to pray for our leaders and those in authority. Pray for President Armstrong, our new Provost Cynthia Jackson-Elmoore, Deans of the different colleges and Department Chairs.
- Please pray as our nation, our community, and the campus as we walk through COVID-19 and the challenges of racism, and the uncertainties ahead.
- Pray for the area churches and the student campus ministries ministering to students on campus.